of borg Index du Forum
of borg
Alliance ogame uni59
of borg Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: 405 Http Verb Used To Access This Page Is Not Allowed Fac ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    of borg Index du Forum -> Partie externe -> Taverne
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 18:33 (2018)    Sujet du message: 405 Http Verb Used To Access This Page Is Not Allowed Fac Répondre en citant

405 Http Verb Used To Access This Page Is Not Allowed Facebook App
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

2. shareimprove this answer answered Oct 3 '14 at 19:35 Charles Westcott 1 add a comment Your Answer draft saved draft discarded Sign up or log in Sign up using Google Sign up using Facebook Sign up using Email and Password Post as a guest Name Email Post as a guest Name Email discard By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service. I had to enable form authentication in IIS application level to get PUT/DELETE working. Same code is running fine on IIS 6.0 if I enable WebDAV under "Web Service Extensions" node of IIS 6.0. Click the Request Restrictions button andreview the Verbs tab. Sorry about that. David . (GET worked before without that) Strange, but there is no web.config FORM authentication specified. rev2018.1.10.28327 . 2 Posts Re: HTTP Error 405.0 - Method Not Allowed Jul 31, 2009 07:35 AMTapani TalvitieLINK Hi, I have a similar problem with this kind of configuration: IIS 7.0 / Windows Vista / IIS site having default IIS configuration, including Handler Mappings /default.aspx contains form that sends it to "/postreceiver" /postreceiver/default.aspx receives the post. I am working on Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit and it uses IIS 7 (which is by default I suppose, I have just enable the IIS from "Add or Remove Programs"). Detailed Error Information Module StaticFileModule Notification ExecuteRequestHandler Handler StaticFile Error Code 0x80070001 Requested URL Physical Path C:inetpubwwwrootlmsstandardlogin.asp Logon Method Anonymous Logon User Anonymous i am having a similar isue how can i over come it error info above . In the WebDAV Settings, find Request Filtering Behavior, and under that, find Allow Verb Filtering. Reply Dan Konigsba. 1.> Http error in fiddler 2.> My application's web.config It would be good if you can help with these images. SEE: Verbs in IIS PUT DELETE 401 OData datajs . Thanks. Does anybody know the cause of this ? 405 - HTTP verb used to access this page is not allowed. The page you are looking for cannot be displayed because an invalid method (HTTP verb) was used to attempt access. Reply nikhilthaker 5 Posts How to enable PUT and DELETE verbs on IIS 7 Mar 19, 2010 01:43 AMnikhilthakerLINK Hi, I am completely a newbiein working with IIS and so I don't know even that I am writing this post in the correct section of the forum or not. fakeartist appears correct though - I changed the file extension from .htm to .php and I can now see my page in Facebook! It also works if you change the extension to .aspx - perhaps it just needs to be a server side extension (I've not tried with .jsp). Set Allow Verb Filtering to False. Stack Overflow Questions Developer Jobs Tags Users current community help chat Stack Overflow Meta Stack Overflow your communities Sign up or log in to customize your list. In the Features View, find WebDAV Authoring Rules. When I run the application i get this error. Reply Tapani Talvi. Thanks, Nikhil Thaker (MCTS - ASP.NET 3.5) IIS 7.0 Verbs in IIS PUT DELETE . I tried to tweak the Handler Mappings with no result. So I have justcreated a newproject with downloading "WCF REST Service Application" template. In my case this was on an anonymous site and I finally discovered that these verbs will be blocked by default in IIS7 when no authentication mode is provided. We didn't receive a proper request from your browser. A lot of content on webservices you need to use a POST to consume. Contact Support — GitHub Status — githubstatus . Just in case anyone else finds themself in the same boat, I'll pass along what worked for me: In the IIS Manager, select the application that needs to support PUT. Join Stack Overflow to learn, share knowledge, and build your career. This is were IIS limits which Verbs the handler is allowed to handle. Enable Failed Request Tracing and check who throws 405. 404 Error .. shareimprove this answer answered Jan 8 '15 at 3:34 bwaaaaaa 8241227 add a comment up vote 0 down vote I've been pulling my hair out over this one for a couple of hours also. I'm unsure which handler is the correct one (I assume "svc-Integrated-4.0" that use type "System.ServiceModel.Activation.ServiceHttpHandlerFactory"?), so tested all listed anyway 5a02188284
facebook code_voicefacebook module for opencartfacebook iphone remove tagarshi ff forcibly yours part 44 facebookfacebook chat not working on lumia 720i changed my facebook password and cant connect to candy crush on iphonedownload free facebook messenger for samsung c3303facebook fan contest apphow to write a caption for a photo on facebookfacebook password 8080

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 18:33 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    of borg Index du Forum -> Partie externe -> Taverne Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
WorkStation[fusion] © theme by larme d'ange 2006